Merch

Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

Exciting Stuff!

From the beginning, it was very important to me to print and create all my own products. I spent a ton of time and effort creating, printing, scanning, shipping, etc. I learned a lot and am glad I did that. However, it was so much work that took away my time to actually create new art.

So welcome to my online shop at RedBubble.com
Red bubble is an online print-on-demand service that has allowed me to render my artwork on products, such as prints, card, post cards, throw pillows, posters, phone cases, iPad cases, clothing and more. 

For those of you who may have been worried that I had discontinued my fairies-- don't worry!-- I have been loading my fairies slowly but surely. Also, my ink drawings that I created over the past couple of years are going up as well. I know those owls and koi fish were really popular...

So basically all my art will be going up there regardless of subject matter and dates created.

I've started a Pop Cat Series (in the picture above). And it's available as a print, on cards, phone cases, throw pillows... I'm so excited! 

My octopus is a pillow! ^.^

My Fire Element Fairy is a framed print!

Thanks everyone for supporting me all these years!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment