Merch

Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

On the Catwalk


I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day, I know I did at Go Red Strut! As I mentioned in my last blog (which you can read by clicking here) I was going to be one of the Strutters for Go Red Strut-- a FUNraiser to raise awareness of Heart Health! I had a blast and somehow didn't fall down even though my heels were four inches.

All the Strutters were so great! There had to be at least 100 of them. There were Strutters on bikes, in balloon dresses, can-can girls, poodles, boxing cardiologists, and more... It was like the costumes changes of Lady Gaga! It was seriously epic! Every Strutter did their part to make the event SO MUCH FUN and to help raise awareness of the importance of heart health!

 On the Catwalk... Yeah on the Catwalk...

Here is where the emcee told the audience that I was a survivor of heart defects, so I pulled out my guns to show my tough side! Rawrrr!! I made sure to wear a dress that showed off my surgery scar, because I wear it proudly.

If you would like to donate to the American Heart Association, please visit www.heart.org
Also you can donate by purchasing some fairy art for that special weirdo in your life, and $1 of every product goes to the AHA. Visit www.etsy.com/shop/ClaireNoblesArt

Now for more pictures!!!!
 Before it started....

 Big Red Boa!!

I told you there was a poodle! (or maltese, not sure what breed)

These two were the boxing Cardiologists, figuratively "fighting" heart disease, doing push ups -- they were hilarious!
And the crazy people bicycling on the catwalk!!! (they were all telling me before they went up that they were afraid they'd bike off the stage! And they were thankful to be wearing sneakers instead of my shoes...)

Striking a pose!

 I think I meant to punch heart disease in the FACE!

Hope you all enjoyed the little slideshow, I might post more pics somewhere.... I'll link it if I do!

Thanks everyone who came to Go Red Strut! You made my Valentine's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment