Merch

Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Ink Drawings and Tattoo Commission Requirements!

Hey guys, 


So much has happened since last I blogged. Mots of the ink drawings are sold and I had/still have 10 commissioned drawings to do! 


Here's a few of my new favorites from the batch:
Encounter - Sold

Medium: Ink 
Size: ~4x7 inches
©2012



Sea Dancers - Sold

Medium: Ink 
Size: ~5x7 inches
©2012


A Duckling Meets a Snail - Still available for sale at only $8 -here-

Medium: Ink 
Size: ~4x5 inches
©2012



You can now view all the rest of my drawings at my website -here- They aren't in any particular order yet unfortunately, nor do they have captions, etc. I might do something with that page at a later date, but am unsure of what exactly that may be at this point. I have had great success selling the drawings on Etsy, and no real requests to sell them on my website, so I may keep them over there....


Also, I am able to take commissions for inked drawings as my schedule allows. Lately I have been telling people "give me requests" and people have been more than helpful! However, I would like to state the difference between a suggestion/request and a commission.


Requests/suggestions will be drawn if I am interested in the subject and if I have time and/or can think of a good composition, etc. Then I will list that drawing for whatever price I determine, and whoever is online and buys it first, gets it. Again, I will only draw these if I have the time. This does not give the person who requested it the rights to own the drawing or any rights to the piece. But if the requester would like to possibly own the drawing they suggested, they can commission me.


If you commission me, I will draw a previously agreed upon subject for you after you pay for the drawing. The drawing will be anywhere from $20-$50 depending on the size and complexity of the piece. I will list it as a reserved listing for you, plus, I will most likely draw 1-3 drawings for you so you can take your pic of your favorite and have first pick of the alternates if you would like to buy them as well. Again, I shall retain all rights to the image created. I will scan the image, and retain full rights to use and/or reproduce the image as I see fit. Unauthorized reproduction of my drawing will violate copyright laws. Please keep this in mind when submitting your commission request.


I also ask that my artwork not be altered. This includes adding color, writing on, adding to, subtracting from, or altering in anyway. It violates copyright laws and my rights as an artist.I also do tattoo commissions!! I'm working on one right now! =)

If you would like to use my image for a tattoo then please do so! I find it a high compliment for someone to want my work on their body. I cannot provide the stencil to create them however. The tattoo artist will do that. You may tweak and customize the image as you (or the tattoo artist sees fit) ie: adding color, or even moving body parts so that the image works for you (Not on the original drawing, please). THIS IS THE ONLY EXCEPTION AND TIME WHICH YOU MAY ALTER MY ART. You will have the image on your body for life, so please feel free to work with the tattoo artist until it becomes something you are happy with.


Tattoo artists are not allowed to offer my images commercially, because again, this violates my rights as an artist. If you get one of my images tattooed on you, please remind the tattoo artist that the image is copyrighted and may not again be offered beyond your use (they aren't to retain the stencil they've created and offer it again)


If you do end up getting one of my images tattooed on you, PLEASE send me a picture!! I would be overjoyed to see it!



Message me if you are interested in any of the above!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment