Merch

Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

How to Train your Kitten, er, Dragon!



A couple nights ago, I watched "How to Train Your Dragon" for the first time. If you haven't already seen that movie-- YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY! It's a really adorable movie. Probably the biggest reason why I liked it is because the dragon, Toothless, seems to have been based entirely off of Jasper the Cat. (See above pictures)

Not only are Toothless and Jasper very similar in personality, looks, etc. but all the dragons in the movie are basically scaly winged cats. Seriously, the dragons are always eating fish, chasing lights on the floor, being overcome by "dragon-nip" and they are totally misunderstood-- among other things.

  Almost everything Toothless did in the movie, I only could see Jasper. The big green eyes, the black color, the ears, the grumpy yet adorable personality... I've started calling Jasper, Toothless...

The expression on these faces is just hilarious.
The funny thing is that when I looked up pictures of Toothless, I did find a LOT of pictures comparing black cats to Toothless... So I guess I'm not the only one...

AND if you have always wanted your very own dragon-kitten like Jasper, check out my Pop Cat Series at my art store and you can have your very own Toothless-Cat-look-alike as well as other cute kittens!

So is Jasper's girlfriend, Victoria! (get the set!)

More to come.

So that's my randomness for the day! Dragons and Kittens.... you know... the usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment