Merch

Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Ooooh, My blog looks different!

If some of you are *just* joining me and my random life, then you don't know what I'm talking about... But for those of you who have been keeping up with this blog for a while will notice a difference in the new background, pictures, etc-- huzzah!

So welcome to my slightly newer blog-stuff. I've been spending a lot of time working on reflecting my social media sites to be relevant with all my art!

I have some newer links on the side bars, new website, new youtube, new Tumblr content, instagram, etc!

Check me out and... yeah!

I'll leave you with another YouTube video of mine where I have created a fake wound with makeup and am sewing it up/ peeling it off. Viewer Discretion Advised-- it's pretty gnarly.

Have a great lunch!!

Follow me on Twitter - @ClaireNoblesArt

No comments:

Post a Comment