Merch

Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

YouTube-ing!

Hello, I recently added a few videos to my new You Tube Channel. I don't really get how it works, and I think my name on there is wrong, but I tried!

I discovered I'm pretty good at Gore Type Special Effects Makeup. So I have some videos of some scary makeup jobs I did that others have told me look "disgusting," "sick," and "IS THAT REAL?!?!" I'm hoping one day I can have a career in Special Effects Makeup, so the comments are all compliments.

I also am wanting to post less frightening Makeup Tutorials that would be for young girls, beginners, and everyone.

I've filmed a few "Nice Makeup" videos and just need to edit them. Anyways, check me out on YouTube, like, comment, subscribe, help my low self-esteem, you know.

I posted a "Scary Makeup" video below-- don't worry, it's all fake! Just some eyeshadow, paint, etc on my hilarious friend, Noah.


Have a great lunch!

Let me know what you think via my Twitter @clairenoblesart
or comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment