Merch

Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

Free Shipping!

Hey guys-- just wanted to inform you all that for a limited time, you can get FREE SHIPPING on all orders at my online shop, redbubble.com/people/clairenobles using the code WEEKENDBLAST

Not sure how long the sale lasts, but I'd imagine through the weekend, given the context clues of the code. =)

Here are some ideas of what you can get!

Night and Day Embrace ©2012
One of my most popular fantasy designs now as throwable art!

Pop Cat Series - 01 ©2014
Send someone a card (or five) with little Victoria the Cat on it! They'll melt from the cuteness!
Paint Dancing ©2013
For the dancer/dance lover in your life (to carry dance stuff)
Lurking in the Deep ©2012
Can't go wrong hanging this in your bathroom.


Octopus 1 ©2012
Or get a print and frame it later!
Skull 1 ©2013
This will make your phone way cooler.

The Fox Says... ©2014
My personal favorite right now. 
All of the art designs above also come on different products. Not all designs are available on each item though. Please message me if you wish to see more options!

YOLO, you only live once, so you may as well decorate your living area, electronics, and self with some rad art. And you'd be supporting me to make MORE ART! YAY!

Thanks for reading, have an awesome weekend!

Follow me on Twitter for updates! @clairenobles

No comments:

Post a Comment