Merch

Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

And Now, For Something Completely Different - A Miley Cyrus Makeup Tutorial

This is interesting...
Wrecking Ball of AWESOME!
Yeah... So I'm not sure which of my videos are more scary, my Special FX Gore where I sew up arms or this, the Miley. 



So, this is my Miley Cyrus makeup tutorial inspired by the infamous VMA performance. I'm not condoning anything Miley does (or did) but just wanted to try out the look for my portfolio. Also, I love her. I never used to pay attention to her (I was a bit old for Hannah Montana). Once she became a bit more outspoken (Can't be Tamed song era), she piqued my interest. When the whole VMA thing happened, it was talked about by everyone. Three days later, I actually watched it at school with my Art-Husband, Noah. We giggled and screamed all throughout the video. It was crazy! And then came... The Miley Cyrus Face

Hashtag: No Filter
Since then, I've been in love with her. She literally does not care what people think about her. And while that mentality doesn't work too well in the real world, I think most people enjoy living vicariously through her attitude. However if I was to actually meet her, all I'd want to do is take her home, put a Snuggie on her, feed her some nice whole food with veggies, and let her sleep at the foot of my bed. Y'know, just take care of her and keep her indoors.

If you would like to see more makeup tutorials for every day makeup, smokey eyes, celebrities, characters, etc or even hair/face/body product reviews, please let me know through my twitter @ClaireNobles or other various social media outlets!

Music by my friend, Melissa Harding "Til You're Gone"
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/set-me-apart/id607002571
http://www.melissaharding.com/#!music
Her Youtube- https://www.youtube.com/user/melissakharding
Her Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/melissahardingmusic
Seriously, Melissa is AWESOME!! Check out her jams!

End "Credit" Song performed by me and Jasper the Cat - Inspired by Miley Cyrus "Wrecking Ball"

Products Used:
Hourglass - Mineral veil primer (used before filming)
EmCosmetics - Chiaroscuro contour and highlighter stick
EmCosmetics - Makeup Mood Enhancer in Sparkles in the Sand
Peter Thomas Roth - CC Cream in light
EmCosmetics - Liquid Foundation
Nars - Concealer in Chantilly 
Bare Minerals - Ready Bronzer Compact in High Dive
Urban Decay - Naked Basics palette 
Urban Decay - 24/7 Shadow stick in Sin
Sephora Collection - white eyeliner pencil
Benefit Cosmetics - High Brow pencil
Benefit Cosmetics - Brow Powder Duo in Medium
Kat Von D - Liquid Liner in Trooper (Black)
Sephora - Lash Curler (Mine is purple)
Lancome - Cils Booster XL
Buxom - Lash Domination Mascara
Kat Von D - Liquid Everlasting Love lipstick in Outlaw
Bite Beauty - High Pigment Pencil in a red color (the name scratched off mine) 
 

Thanks for watching/reading and have a great lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment