Merch

Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

My Fairies are BACK!

Hello all, how was your weekend? Mine was productive!

First off, I know a lot of you have been asking where my fairies have gone. Well, they're sort of in computer-file-limbo for the most part. Most of the files of my Fantasy Art are on a different computer from the one I have now and copying those files over proves to be a big job. My trusty webguy Matt, may resurface once more to transfer those files.

However, I do have some of the files! Many of you have asked me about shirts, prints, and other products for my fairies, and now it's possible!!!! *wheeeee!*

Autumn Faery Shirt!

Viola Faery Card!

Night And Day Embrace Throw Pillow!

Bubble Fairy Phone Case!

Violet Mermaid Greeting Card!

Key Faery Tote Bag!

And there's a whole lot more! Click here for the full fantasy collection!

For all the latest updates - follow me on Twitter @clairenobles

No comments:

Post a Comment