Merch

Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

More previews!

Stardancer ink drawing- Created for the Enchanted Visions Project

Hey guys, because I'm nearly done painting this one, I figured I'd show the preview of the inked drawing, Stardancer. This piece has been created for two reasons. First, I needed Enchanted Visions themes to start getting finished. And second, so that I had a pretty painting to put over my bed (to clash horribly with my red comforter...) Funny enough, I actually don't have any original work of mine hung up anywhere in my house... Which is weird...

Btw, I noticed that this painting looks very odd without colors... At least to me it does. Please hold your breath for the colors, as they will be epic.

Anyways, I'm pretty psyched right now about painting. I have one already completed - Dirty Sock Troll - and am almost finished with three others including this one! Wow! It feels great to release my muse!

Unfortunately these paintings probably won't be released for a few weeks-- my web guy is working... On the bright side I *might* be able to get a working scanner and printer so that I can do my own scanning/printing and then I'll go crazy with painting. It's nice to rely only on myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment