Merch

Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

My favorite holiday...

I just realized today for some reason that Thanksgiving-- my favorite holiday ever-- is THIS UPCOMING WEEK! Seriously guys, less than a week away!!!

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday for a few reasons, but the main reason is the FOOD! I don't understand why a person can't eat thanksgiving food year round.... I mean my favorite food is Italian, but really, if I had to choose something to eat for the rest of my life, it'd be a Thanksgiving meal.

This Thanksgiving is really special for me because I get two of them!!! Seriously, on Thursday, obviously, then on Black Friday, James (booth wench/techie/perky fawn), his cousin is having another Thanksgiving dinner-- I didn't ask why. This is the ultimate win. My face is a giant emoticon of happiness.

Two Thanksgivings don't come around very often for me, so I shall start training for them over the next few days by exercising like a crazy person. I still need to fit into my pants on Saturday after all....

No comments:

Post a Comment