Merch

Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

My Love of All Things Hobbit

"Dragon's Lair"-$30
Medium: Ink on bristol board
Size: ~5x8 inches
©2012 

In the anticipation of The Hobbit movie coming out, my muse cranked out this drawing which was actually started last year. I inked it out, and at the very end, added a little Hobbit in the bottom right corner. This is a scene from my favorite J.R.R.Tolkein book, The Hobbit (soon to be a movie). Bilbo sneaks into Smaug, the dragon's cave and has a little chat with him. Smaug has an awful lot of treasure which he just sleeps on top of and lives in... 

Fun little piece to do to get the juices flowing again and to get excited for the Hobbit movie which comes out in what feels like won't be a century.

This drawing is offered at my website, www.clairenoblesart.com under "Originals". Click the picture and it will take you directly there, and you can also get some detail. Because I have a free shipping over $25 purchases policy on my website, then this original work can be yours for only $30. No unauthorized reproductions, alterations or copyright infringements of any kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment