Merch

Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy 2012 From Claire and Jasper the Cat!

Claire and Jasper: wishing you a happy 2012! (well, maybe just Claire)

Hello everyone and Happy New Year! I'm glad everyone has made it this far with me!

2011 was a great year, but it's good to start fresh. This year in 2012, I'm making some changes in order to have a more efficient schedule and devote as much time as I can to painting and creating. I hope to have a new website out soon and some new artwork as well, but later this month, I shall have even less time to devote to my art due to a full load of State classes this semester. 

Some of my resolutions include keeping my studio clean, staying organized and doing more yoga. So far, so good!

I don't really have any painting goals or plans, except to just paint whatever comes to mind when I have the time. However, I would like to spend more time on design, concept and details of my work. 

Jasper the Cat's resolutions are to sleep more, to bite James more, and to be more obnoxious. So far he's kept his resolutions...

Thank you to everyone who has supported me from the beginning and to all my friends who have helped along the way, or who I've only just met! All of you are so wonderful and make me the happiest person in the world! Thank you for taking time to view my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment