Merch

Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

New Website!

Hello all,


As I'm sure some of you have found out already, my art website looks a little different. 


I met with Matt, the all-powerful webguy, and had him switch over the website we made in 2009, to one which I could update at 3am if I so desired! 


I know right now the new website is very bare. However, in the coming weeks, it will grow into something quite amazing, and you'll actually be able to purchase products straight through me!! I'm so excited to finally be able to customize my own website! Please let me know how the if I can do anything to make your experience at my site better! I will try my best to make your experience at ClaireNoblesArt.com amazing!


So stay tuned!!  --and thank you for all of your patience! 

No comments:

Post a Comment