Merch

Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Heart Awareness Month!



Valentine's Day threw up all over my website... It's really, really pink and scary over there... But it's for a good cause! (promise!) Read on...


February is Heart Awareness Month! This is a very near- and dear cause to me, because I was born with heart defects and have faced 3 open heart surgeries due to my condition. Heart health is very important to a person like me, and I hope I can help the American Heart Association spread the word about health and research!


So for the month of February, for every one item you purchase on my Etsy Shop, $1 will be donated to the American Heart Association! So if you buy 5 prints from me, $5 will go to the AHA-- if you buy 2 bookmarks and 3 prints, $5 will be donated to the AHA. It's all about quantity! If you feel inspired and just want to donate or just to find out more information about the AHA, visit this link. The red Donate button in the upper right hand corner.


I hope this year we can raise at least $50-- But let's try and shoot for more!


February will be a busy month for me and there will be a big surprise happening on Valentine's Day that I still cannot BELIEVE I got myself into, but I will tell you all about that closer to the date! 


So head on over to my Etsy Shop and check out my art!

No comments:

Post a Comment