Merch

Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Hunting Girl Scouts

If you have been reading my blogs from the beginning, you will know that every year right around this time, I make it my life's work (if I remember) to hunt down a Girl Scout or five for some delicious Samoas! Yes, it's cookie season again!

Every year my family and friends bring home Girl Scout cookies and every year they forget that Samoas are the superior cookie (and my favorite) and so I go hungry (for samoas).

Funny story-- I was a Girl Scout. Seriously. I started in 4th grade and went all the way up to Senior in High School, and then they gave me the Adult Girl Scout plaque for some reason, so technically I still am a registered Girl Scout! I even earned my Silver and Gold Awards, Gold being the Eagle equivalent in Boy Scouts.

And somehow after all that, during cookie season, I go without Samoas?!?! What travesty is this? I figured the Girl Scout Mafia would get me a hook up (yeah, they exist, I'm a member).

So if you happen to be a Girl Scout or know a Girl Scout, send her my way coz you don't want to see what happens if I have to wait a two years between getting my Samoas.... (imagine your scariest horror film)

----

On a completely separate note (the point of writing a blog today): My big computer which handles all the uploading, printing, etc has decided to go on strike and stop working until he gets higher ram or gigahurtz or some computer lingo I don't understand.... So My Valentine has actually told me that my belated Valentine's Day gift will be a new computer! Until then, probably no uploading paintings of any kind can take place... And I actually have two that still need to go up... So thanks for your patience!

Last item, remember to make a purchase at my Etsy shop so that $1 of each item goes to the American Heart Association. It's still going til the end of February!

No comments:

Post a Comment