Merch

Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Shopping Cart!!!!!

Hello all,

I am SO flipping excited to share with you that I FINALLY have a Paypal Shopping Cart on my website! *angels sing somewhere* So please, check out my store at www.clairenoblesart.com -- and click on the Gallery tab to purchase prints!  or just -click here- If you experience any trouble accessing these links, try refreshing the page.

Also, while you're there, you may notice a few site changes, namely the crazy pink background is gone due to my eyes bleeding. However the American Heart Association donation at my shop is still going on until February 29th. I have changed the website's colors to green, my favorite color and in honor of March! I even painted my nails green, but that's beside the point.

I couldn't be happier to be making changes to my own site on the go whenever I please-- it is seriously awesome. I still have quite a few new additions in store so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment