Merch

Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

PSP Tubes and Giant Aligators

Hello all, and Happy February!!

Last week I posted on my Facebook page about some super secret happenings and apparently nobody likes it when secrets... But I can finally share it with you! I just got officially licensed with PSP Tubestop so now you can purchase my art as tubes!

In case you're not sure, PSP Art Tubes are like digital scrapbooking images that you can piece together and make eCards and the like.

The site is run by an amazing woman named Lisa Cree. She is also the head of the Enchanted Visions Project and paints her own art-- so she is a busy lady! Check out and like Lisa's Facebook page!

As of right now, the website is being eaten by a giant alligator... I'm not even joking... There's a weird page-load error. But hopefully when it comes back, you can fully view the site! In the mean time, the Facebook page is fully viewable and filled with beautiful artists' work. Right now my "Love is Blind" Tube is available for Valentine's Day and soon to be much more!


Just a reminder-- this whole month at my Etsy Shop, I shall be donating $1 from each product you purchase to the American Heart Association! Spread the word!

2 comments:

  1. hehe! The giant alligator was keeping you amused while we changed over to a new host, (a more reliable gator, rather than a daddy) we're back up and running ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is GREAT to hear-- however, now people will think I'm crazy! (not that they don't already....)

      Delete