Merch

Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Scaredy Cat

Jasper the Cat is suddenly afraid of my papazan chair... The chair he sleeps in every day.

Afraid, as in, he literally tried to claw my face off and freaked out when I went to put him there... like I normally do, every morning....

This happens randomly every long once in a while. A few years ago, I had this penguin blanket that he curled up on every night. One day he was scared to death of it! My roommate, Rachael and I thought this was so funny we chased him around the apartment with it taunting "Jazzy is a afraid of penguins!!" A couple hours later he got over it and it went back to being his favorite blanket... So hopefully this new fear of papazan chairs will pass too...

Anyone else's cats get like that sometimes? Any theories? (besides the fact that cats are doofuses)

No comments:

Post a Comment