Merch

Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Still Working-- PROMISE!!


Various Inked Drawings (all roughly 4.5x7 inches or less) by Claire Nobles ©2012

Hey guys!
After having so much fun and success with my inked drawings last night (half of them are sold!) I returned to the drawing board for some requests --which turned out a lot better than I originally thought they'd be!

The requests I got were a phoenix, koi fish, and owl, daisies, a cherry blossom tree and "a giant squid fighting a rhino."

Above is a picture to prove I actually got the inks that were requested DONE!! (save for the cherry blossom tree-- but I added it to the owl one... sort of. And obviously the rhino idea was done away with)

The squid was the first thing I worked on. I had a doodle I drew on a stickynote so I went off of that! I'm really happy my weird friend asked for a squid!!

The daisies were funny because I started one, decided I hated it and started another! Halfway through that one I decided I hated that one-- but that the first one wasn't so bad and it just kept going on like that until I was satisfied with both of them!

The Koi Fish story is a secret for now! Heeheehee! (don't you love it when I do that!)

I'll try and get to the cherry blossom tree at a later time btw!

Anyways, I am EXHAUSTED!! and it's past midnight! So I'll upload them individually and list them all on Etsy hopefully tomorrow! The phoenix and both daisies will be under $10. The Owl will be under $15. And the Koi and the Squid (which is my new fave) prices are yet to be determined.

Once listed, they will all be available in *this gallery which you can view by clicking here!*

Let me know if you have other requests and I'll try to accommodate them!

No comments:

Post a Comment